Another audio lesson by Sean Mize. Must be a member to listen to.
Owning your own Home based Business Opprtunity website, or hobby website, can be a daunting task. Heres a few reasons why it can be a worthwhile undertaking.
best home based business ideas ,homeworker business ideas, work at home business
1. Improve your Credibility as an Internet Marketer, as a Teamleader, as a home based business entrepreneur, whatever your niche is.
2. Send email using your chosen domain name.
3. Make your training info/tips easily available to your affiliates by writing it on a webpage.
4. Setup a Blog on your site. Posting to your Blog on a regular basis will improve your site’s exposure on the Search Engines. I have just been learning about how to use a Blog to get traffic to your site from the Social BookMarking sites.
It is in some ways similar to posting ads to Free Classified sites. I will tell you more on this later.
5. Similarly auto-install a Forum where your Team’s affiliates could help one another and you could help them all. You could make a private formum for your SFI Team Members only.
6. Adding your own content on a regular and continued basis will likely get you noticed by the Search Engines. You could allow your affiliates to submit Articles which you could host for them to get them a link back to their site or to their Gateway pages.
7. Initially you could setup a page to FRAME your favorite Gateway (or for several Gateways).
8. Make ebooks, software, Special Reports downloadable in your Teammembers Only section.
9. Host a site for one of your affiliates as a folder of your main website. For instance mysfiwebsite.com/XXXXXXXX where XXXXXXXX could be their affiliate number or their name or company name.
10. Remember that the site can do much more for you than just contain a link to your SFI Gateway.
11. Setup an RSS feed so you can deliver your Sales messages or Training messages without needing their email address. If you need to become familiar with RSS, first get an RSS reader and find a site with an RSS feed to subscribe to. My favorite reader is free at: http://rssreader.com (That site also has an RSS Feed Publisher for free.)
12. Setup a Form on a page to collect visitors name and email address. Set the form to post the information to your Autoresponder or at least a database on your site.
13. Setup a page for exchanging relevant links to other websites to improve in bound links.
14. Allows you to join Traffic Swarm or other traffic exchanges to get some free traffic. Copy/pasting code to some of your pages (following instructions).
15. Install (follow instructions) an Autoresponder on your webserver so you can use it to automate your email followup tasks.
16. By copy/pasting some code, you can setup a webpage to redirect to another page. This allows you to hide your affiliate number from your link.
17. You can also use the redirection code above to shorten a long affiliate URL. http://moreinfo247.com/xxxxxxx/free could become http://mydomain.com/yourbusiness/
18. Setup a FAQ (frequently asked questions) page to post those questions that you are often asked and your person answer to each question.
19. Put Audio or Video on a webpage. Saves you typing and saves the Visitor Reading.
20. Sell the Skills that you learn to write sites for others.
Here are ten tips that will help you achieve your personal and financial goals through running your own legitimate home business.
Home business opportunity, work at home, financial freedom
Virtually everyone would jump at the chance to start a legitimate home business so they could work at home and attain financial freedom. But not everyone has what it takes to transform a home business opportunity into financial success. Here are ten tips that will help you achieve your personal and financial goals through running your own legitimate home business.
1. Secure your start-up funds. Any successful business owner will tell you that you need to invest money in your business in order to make money. A home business is no exception. Expect to spend a maximum of $5,000 for a legitimate home business opportunity. If the opportunity is sound, you should be able to get back your initial investment within a matter of days or weeks, but you do need that initial investment.
2. Get high-speed Internet. If you don’t already have DSL or a broadband Internet connection, you should have it installed. The best home business opportunities are Internet based, so you need reliable and speedy Internet access.
3. Find the right opportunity. Like every other person, you have a unique set of strengths and weaknesses. Find a legitimate home business that draws on your strengths. If you aren’t a salesperson, for example, stick with a home business that doesn’t require you to make cold calls.
4. Get support. Launching your own business can be a daunting prospect, so be sure that you have the support you need. Look to family members and friends for encouragement, and look to the company with which you affiliate to provide you with a sense of community.
5. Take advantage of available resources. Unless you are a seasoned entrepreneur, you probably aren’t aware of the nuances of running a business. The home business opportunity you choose should have a number of resources available to you, so take advantage of them. These resources might include a back office set-up, daily or weekly conference calls, and online tutorials.
6. Key in on marketing. The success of any business, whether a brick-and-mortar store or an Internet-based business, is marketing. The bottom line is, if people don’t know about your business, you’ll never turn a profit. Take full advantage of the marketing tools and advice that you’re provided.
7. Set up a wok schedule. The wonderful thing about being able to work at home is the flexibility that comes with it. However, setting your own work hours doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work. It’s helpful – particularly when you’re starting out, to schedule your work hours as though you were going in to a “regular job.” In doing this, you’ll ensure that you put in the time necessary to make your business succeed.
8. Minimize any distractions. If you’ve never worked from home before, it’s easy to divert your attention from the task at hand. While you’re working, close the doors of your home office, turn down the ringer on your home phone, and vow not to check your personal email. Forget the laundry and the errands, and concentrate on your business.
9. Keep good records. It may not seem important know, but come tax time, you’ll need financial records of all of the expenses and income associated with your home business opportunity. Some people use a spreadsheet, while others use special accounting software. Either way, keep track of everything, and keep your receipts.
10. Have fun! Having the knowledge that you’re working toward your financial freedom while being able to work at home in a legitimate home business is incredibly rewarding. Always keep your goals in mind, and have fun creating a stable future for you and your family.
Ten problems every homeowner should be aware of. and avoid.
mortgage, mortgage company, repairs, company, loan, house, getting, interest, real estate, property, payments, estate
Home ownership is most people’s dream come true. Don’t let it become a nightmare.
1. Real Estate Fraud
Someone forged my signature on a Grant Deed. The document says my property now belongs to someone I dont even know.
Contact your state’s real estate commission.
2. Unlicensed Contractors
I hired a guy who said he was licensed to make repairs to my kitchen. He started the work but never finished. I found out he isnt licensed and that he recorded a mechanics lien against my house.
Never hire an unlicensed contractor.
3. Foreclosure Consultants
When I got behind on my house payments, I started getting mail from people saying they could save my home. I signed a contract with a guy who promised to make up the back payments and help me get a new loan. He didnt do any of that. Instead, he sold my house to somebody else and now Im being evicted.
If youre behind on payments, call your mortgage company and work out a payment plan.
4. High Interest Loans
I thought I was getting a good deal on a refinance. Turns out, the interest rate is way too high and they charged me all kinds of junk fees.
Shop around for the best rates and fees before getting a new loan and make sure your read the fine print.
5. Adjustable and Fixed-Rate Loans
The loan representative said I was getting a fixed-rate, 30-year loan. Six months later, my interest rate jumped more than 3%.
Review your loan documents before you sign. Interest rates must be disclosed by the lender.
6. Account and Billing Errors
My mortgage company did not credit my account for the mortgage payments Ive made.
Send a letter to your mortgage company requesting a payment history. Be sure to include your account number in the letter.
7. Illegal Rooms
I just moved into the house I bought and the city tells me that some of the rooms were added without building permits.
You may be required to make changes. Be sure to check for building permits before you buy a home.
8. Repairs and Escrow
Before I bought my house, the seller promised to make repairs. My agent said it was OK to sign and close escrow, even though the repairs were not done. Its been 3 months and the seller still hasnt made any repairs.
Make sure repairs are completed before you close escrow.
9. Property Taxes Not Paid
My mortgage company was supposed to pay my property taxes but didnt. Now I owe past taxes and penalties.
Call your mortgage company for an explanation. If they dont take care of the problem, contact your state real estate commission.
10. Vacant Land Purchase
I bought some vacant land in the desert to build a house on. The seller said there was water, sewers, electricity and phone service. Turns out, none of those are available.
Check with the local Building and Safety Department before you buy vacant land.
Take your time and do your homework. Property purchases are usually the biggest investment you can make. Take time to read all of the documentation and if your don’t understand something, ask questions. If necessary, hire a real estate attorney to protect your interests.
I was going to wait a few days but I went ahead and added this now. Free for members.
Listen to the Sean Mize audio of ‘How To Build A Legacy Business’. Free for subscribers.
How to Start a Group Coaching Program
Perhaps you are a 1-1 coach and you want to be able to coach more clients, albeit on a less personal nature than with 1-1.
One of the advantages to group coaching is that you can reduce the price per client.
For example, if you charge $100 an hour for 1-1 coaching, you make $100 an hour in revenue, but only for the small percentage of prospects who are willing to pay $100 an hour.
But with group coaching, you can have 10 clients working on a related project, talk with them each for a few minutes, but most importantly, teach as a group . . . and the breakeven price to you would be $10 an hour for these clients!
That’s right – clients who can’t – or won’t – afford $100 an hour – CAN invest $10 an hour in themselves.
Seriously, as many as 10x as many clients may want to work with you personally, if you can reduce your hourly rate from $100 an hour to $10 an hour – by grouping clients together.
Now, that’s the concept in it’s simplest form, in reality, you would probably create a more formal “group coaching program” where you invite as many as 20-100 clients to participate in a small group, and rather than specifically speak to each client each hour, you teach to the entire group for maybe 45 minutes, then open the call for any questions and answers they may have, for 15-30 minutes.
Many times the question the client asks, is similar to one other clients might ask, so in you answering that question, the others get value – and can apply what you just shared, to their situation.
By adding a group coaching program to your business, you can add value to your subscribers, prospects and market, because the group coaching can flat-out be more affordable than 1-1 coaching.
And of course if a client wants to invest in 1-1 coaching, they can do that as well . . .
And the group coaching sort of serves as a screening device for clients to graduate to 1-1.
In fact, you can require that you only teach clients 1-1 if they have been a part of your group coaching program for some amount of time, say 30-90 days AND have actively participated.
You see, I have found that most clients can get nearly the same training in group as 1-1 if they participate – and personally, I don’t like to have 1-1 clients just because they don’t want to participate in a group!
I like to work with 1-1 clients who are truly doing something interesting and unique, and the group program really allows me to screen prospects for 1-1 coaching with me.
Well, I hope I’ve persuaded you to think about adding group coaching to your mix, as I think you’ll find it increases your revenue AND allows you to help more people at the same time!
The first Sean Mize audio is ready but you must register to hear it. Look under the Sean Mize tab at the top.
I am getting ready to add some new features.
I have been able to pick up videos and audios from some of the marketing industry leaders and will be giving members of the website access to them for free for now. Some of these I will not be able to tell you who they actually are but others are going to let me use their names and they will have a special page just for them.
First on the list is Sean Mize. I am sure a lot of you have heard of him before but did you know he has faith based lectures also for members of his coaching groups? I listened to parts of one just yesterday and I think you will enjoy them if you decide to ever get any of his products.
I will set up his page and start adding the audios and other things that I have and get you familiar with him.
Believe it or not there is a behind the scenes war going on between the large companies and people like us that are competing for the same dollar. If your browser is showing the sites that you are going to as being dangerous I would take that advice with a grin of salt since they do not like a lot of these websites because they are actually in competition with them and they do not want you to go for that reason and no other. The sites I send you too are affiliated with JVZoo and Warrior+ and other big names and if you do run into a malicious website and you complain to the places they are selling through I do think they will be ended so why would they do something stupid like that and risk their business? There are bad people out there but not usually with the big companies.
Welcome to Make Money and Work at Home .com . The name says it all as this site is devoted to providing you with different ways that you can work from home and earn an honest living.
The most famous way is selling digital products and information but there are also many other ways of providing for yourself from big name companies that will let you work from home for them as well.
We plan on sharing with you many different ways that it is possible to work from home and actually eventually make enough to support yourself.